iDentify
iDentify
iDentify
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ps3 Gaming Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to iD Gaming, We do free CL's for members (Click Here)

FREE CL'S MEMBERS ONLY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iD-Matty
Admin

iD Points : 4892

FREE CL'S MEMBERS ONLY Empty
PostSubject: FREE CL'S MEMBERS ONLY   FREE CL'S MEMBERS ONLY EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:05 pm

Hey guys Matty here,
So im guessing your all looking at this post to get your free CL. Well this is very easly achieved; all you have to do is follow these 3 steps.

1. Make a new PSN account but in a certain way, You must make an account very much like mine E.G Mine is iD-Greggzy if your name was paul it could be iD-Paul or iD-Dave for Dave you get the iDea. No fancey iiiii_-_ or crap like that.

2.Add iD-Greggzy on that account and make sure you can prove you have signed up on the website. My CL's are hosted nearly all day on a saturday and sunday and on a weekday any time after 4pm. You will recive any prestige you wish and level 70 with full camo, challenges and lots of fun infections.

3. KEEP ACTIVE!!! We host regular challenge lobbys for our whole clan so you keep receiving the infections and dedicated members will get free V.I.P and/or Co-Host on James' Tree Patch v4.2

UPDATE

We now have installed a Points System

For every 25 points that you earn, you will get ONE CL.

You will earn points for:

Commenting on forums.
Making new topics on the forums.
The member of the month will receive a free 50 points.

ANY SPAMMING OF THE FORUM IN ORDER TO GET POINTS WILL RESULT IN A POINT RESET
Back to top Go down
https://identifyclan.forumotion.co.uk

FREE CL'S MEMBERS ONLY
Page 1 of 1